Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Lake Station, Lake Station Pet Clinic offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At Lake Station Pet Clinic, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
* We ask that any personal items be labeled and that we are NOT responsible for lost items.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current their distemper, lepto, rabies, bordetella,and parvovirus vaccines, flea and tick prevention, and a current fecal parasite test done.
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP), rabies vaccines, current flea and tick prevention, a feline leukemia test that is negative and a current fecal parasite test done.
- All boarders must provide proof that they are free from parasites – internal or external
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to their stay.